Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Time And Season

We have all heard the old adage "Everything happens for a reason".  Well, I'm a believer.  Seven months ago I had the crazy idea of moving back to Utah.  My family thought I had finally passed into the realm of insanity.  I was totally convinced of that myself.  When I had moved back to California, it was for keeps.  I was done with Utah.  On top of that, I had spent the last 12 months jumping through hoops to become a licensed teacher in CA!

That was late September.  One week later, I had an interview in Utah.  A week and a half after that, I began teaching 2nd grade in Utah.  My Grandpa was kind enough to let me stay with him until January when I moved closer to school.

I was finally where I was supposed to be.  It was in January that I met Dan.  We started to date and then continued to date.  It was sometime in there that I fell in love.  

I have been asked lately why I have been MIA.  My family knows that is code for something is going on. Now you know.  It is nice to finally be where I'm meant to be.  

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You should post photos. Being MIA in these situations is always a good sign.

Brennon and Torrey said...

Yeah...I'm sooo happy for you...but we need MORE details!!

Laura Savage said...

Pictures...pictures and dirt. We need to find out about your sweetheart.

Becky Chatwin said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! You must have kissed the right frog! WOOHOO!

LET US LEARN DOGRI said...

i want to be ur literary friend .