"Someday my prince will come. In the Millennium..." My roommates and I used to say that during our years at BYU. For all of them, their Somedays came much sooner than mine. I am happy to report (drum roll, please) I have found my Someday. Dan proposed, and I (being the smart girl my mom raised), immediately said yes.
Wedding plans are now underway with as much speed and grace as I can muster. My sister has been a lifesaver! She has been kind enough to send me ideas and let me know the order and pacing of planning events. The list is long but doable. The first thing that was checked off was my dress which I found last week. I knew as soon as I put it on that it was the one I wanted. (Note: The dress I tried on was a little too small. Things will look better in the right size.)
I am so lucky my Someday came sooner than later!

5 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and know Dan must be a wonderful guy. Not to mention, what a lucky guy he is! Where are all the pictures of the two of you together?!
Yeah! We are excited too! Thanks for letting us know!! I am sure he was worth the wait! I think the dress looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you in it!
Who ever doubted that your Someday would come? Not I. In fact, I knew it was on the horizon with the Utah-move-back announcement. I can't wait for the day! One more handsome man to the family!
Diana. ..congratulations. . .Rachel shared the joyous news and led me to the beautiful picture. . .what a great blessing to have made those decisions to return to Uth and then meet Dan. . .wonderful happiness. . .
Donna and Lorin (Lane's parents)
Congrats Diana! You have our countless blessings
Post a Comment