My boxes are still waiting to be unpacked. There are spelling tests to grade in my book bag. My closet is exploding with clothes that need to be hung up. My sleeping schedule is in the toilet.
I am distracted by other, more important things. I just might have figured out the male-psyche. Well, one in particular. I am quite taken by him. How fun!
Holy Moly! Two thirty in the morning? I thought I was up early (Jane wouldn't HEAR of sleeping past 6 a.m. this morning ... or even pretending to sleep and quietly play in her crib, which she'll typically do for 1 to 2 hours every morning), but I almost fell off the computer chair (which, you know, is a pretty high height) when I saw that Diana's blog was updated 4 hours ago. I'd like to see this keeper. I'm going to be so out of the loop in Texas.
I check this blog every few days and you are so busy HAVING a life you don't ever update....leaving the rest of us in hopeful anticipation of further details...Sincerely wishing you the best...love Auntie Karen =)
7 comments:
Holy Moly! Two thirty in the morning? I thought I was up early (Jane wouldn't HEAR of sleeping past 6 a.m. this morning ... or even pretending to sleep and quietly play in her crib, which she'll typically do for 1 to 2 hours every morning), but I almost fell off the computer chair (which, you know, is a pretty high height) when I saw that Diana's blog was updated 4 hours ago. I'd like to see this keeper. I'm going to be so out of the loop in Texas.
ooo! ooo! can we get a picture?
How cryptic! More, more...
Looks like your life has taken on a whole new dimension!! Wow!!
Hey...no fair leaving a teaser without more info...so....what's up???
It was really nice to see you and meet your friend. Both of you, very nice.
I check this blog every few days and you are so busy HAVING a life you don't ever update....leaving the rest of us in hopeful anticipation of further details...Sincerely wishing you the best...love Auntie Karen =)
Post a Comment